IPIC Congratulates the New Certified Canadian Trademark Administrators!
Published on December 14, 2021
IPIC wishes to extend its congratulations and recognition to the members who successfully passed the Trademark Administrator Exam last week.
- Jillian Carter, Perry + Currier Inc./Currier + Kao LLP
- Olga Gadzhieva, Benoît & Côté
- Ana Karen Garcia Orozco
- Megan Hudson, Hicks & Associates Intellectual Property
- Daljit Kaur
- Lisa Moore, McMillan LLP
- Julie Parna, Dipchand LLP
- Olena Piskova
- Brenda Willman, Field Law
All applicants have now been awarded the designation of Certified Canadian Trademark Administrator. IPIC wishes them all of the very best in this next chapter of their careers in Canadian IP! Interested in IPIC's Trademark Administrator Program? For information about this On-Demand 4-course certification program and to register please click here.