IPIC Congratulates New Certified Canadian Patent Administrators!
IPIC wishes to extend its congratulations and recognition to the members who successfully passed the Patent Administrator Exam on November 24, 2021. This 4-course online program and qualifying examination encompassed the Patent Foundations and Lifecycle, Preparing and Filing a Patent Application, Patent Examination and Issuance, as well as Patent Maintenance Abandonment and Transfer.
- Alexa Bailey, Gowling WLG (Canada) LLP
- Shelagh Berezan, Parlee McLaws LLP
- Michelle Hatcher, Kirby Eades Gale Baker
- Michelle Hudson, MBM Intellectual Property Law LLP
- Lulu Hung, Oyen Wiggs Green & Mutala LLP
- Crystal Lee, Parlee McLaws LLP
- Erin McEwen, Nelligan O'Brien Payne LLP
- Janna Ouellette, Smart & Biggar
All applicants have now been awarded the designation of Certified Canadian Patent Administrator. IPIC wishes them all of the very best in this next chapter of their careers in Canadian IP! Interested in IPIC's Patent Administrator Program? For information about this On-Demand 4-course certification program and to register please click here.