Aird & Berlis LLP & Aird & McBurney LP's esteemed panel 'Black Women Leaders: Diversity in the Legal Profession' Thursday February 17, 2022
Join Aird & Berlis and Aird & McBurney this Thursday February 17 to hear from trailblazing Black women who are thriving in the legal sector. Esteemed panelists will explain how they have navigated challenges and seized opportunities to take their careers to where they are today.
Women and minority lawyers face barriers in the legal industry. In spite of these obstacles, legal professionals including IPIC Board Member Beatrice Ngatcha of Lavery Avocats, IPIC member Tasha De Freitas of Torys LLP and Moderated by IPIC member Pia-Lauren Reece of Aird & McBurney LP, have worked within their firms and networks to build successful careers and promote allyship.
Black women in the legal sector continue to advance within the industry and pave the way for the next generation of leaders. Gain insight into how the speakers have advocated for diversity and inclusion and have followed their ambition to become leading professionals. Let’s celebrate these women, their passion and their commitment!
- Diversity in the legal profession
- How colleagues can be good allies and foster inclusive workplaces
- Career path advice and how to overcome associated challenges
A link to the archived material and CPD information will be emailed to registrants one week following the webinar. Please note that Aird & Berlis LLP does not provide CPD certificates as hours are self-reported.
To register please click here
Additional resources from Aird & Berlis LLP:
- Upcoming Webinars: https://www.airdberlis.com/insights/events
- Diversity & Inclusion webpage: https://www.airdberlis.com/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion
- Aird & Berlis: https://www.airdberlis.com/
- Aird & McBurney: https://www.airdberlis.com/what-we-do/expertise/service/intellectual-property