13 Applicants Successfully Pass IPIC's Trademark Administrator Exam
IPIC wishes to extend its congratulations and recognition to the 13 applicants who successfully passed the first-ever Trademark Administrator Exam on December 10th, 2019. This 4-course online program and qualifying examination encompassed the Trademark Foundations and Lifecycle, Searching and Filing for a Trademark Application, Trademark Examination, Registration and Renewal, as well as Trademark Opposition, Section 45 and Infringement.
The applicants include:
- Dulce Campos of Accupro Trademark Services LLP
- Anthony Corsen of Witmart Inc
- Nancy Doan of Marks & Clerk Canada
- Alana Ennis of The Trademark Group
- René Ferguson of The TechStologist
- Allison Kehler of Smiths IP
- Ashley MacDonald of Norton Rose Fullbright Canada LLP
- Darlene Miller of MacRae & Co.
- Sonia Nabais of Torys LLP
- Robyn Rhyason of Alexander Holburn Beaudin + Lang LLP
- Lorraine Sham of Miller Thomson LLP
- Marie Spratt of TELUS Legal Services
- Ashley Winges of Pitblado LLP
The 13 applicants have now been awarded the designation of Certified Canadian Trademark Administrator. IPIC wishes them all of the very best in this next chapter of their careers in Canadian IP!
Not pictured above: Dulce Campos and Alana Ennis