Do you know an IP professional who would benefit from an IPIC membership?
IPIC's members are its lifeblood. Take part in strengthening the association, broadening its reach and increasing its core strength by expanding its membership. Participate in the IPIC Membership Referral Program and you could earn a free webinar or a free Annual Conference registration. Simply refer one (1) or more new Affiliate or Associate member(s), resulting in membership approval by the Board of Directors, and receive the incentives identified in the graphic below.
How does the IPIC Membership Referral Program work?
IPIC staff will tabulate the number of new applications brought in by each member. Once the new applicants are approved by the Board of Directors, members will receive an e-mail from IPIC staff informing them of the incentive they qualify for.
IMPORTANT: Please ask your referral(s) to contact Asha Labrecque at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to begin the member application. Please ask the applicant to mention your name when applying for membership.
How can I best promote IPIC membership?
Talk about the value that you see in being an IPIC member! You can download the membership incentives kit below to clearly identify the benefits and activities of the association. Should you require additional information, don't hesitate to contact Asha Labrecque at email@example.com.
Click here for information on IPIC's membership benefits!
- The referral(s) must result in a new active membership approved by IPIC's Board of Directors.
- The referral program is only applicable to new Affiliate and Associate memberships. It is not applicable to student memberships.
- To qualify, the new member must refer to you by name in their membership application.
- The incentives cannot be transferred to another individual or into cash.
- The new member can't have been a member of IPIC in the past year (as of 2020).
For more information on the IPIC Membership Referral Program, contact:
Asha Labrecque, Member Services Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
613-234-0516 ext. 21