IPIC is pleased to offer the option of participating in the plenary sessions via Livestream. Participants will have the opportunity to watch the live plenary sessions and ask questions in real time.
The following plenaries will be available for livestreaming:
- Keynote Speaker - The Honourable Marshall Rothstein, C.C., KC
- Debate: Be it Resolved that Trade Secrets are More Powerful than Copyright or Patents in Protecting Digital Technology
- What I Wish I Knew When I Was a Practitioner - Views from the Bench
- CIPO Update
- College of Patent Agents and Trademark Agents Update (CPATA)
- Breaking Down the Year's Most Important IP Court Decisions
- The Impact of UNDRIP on Canada’s Intellectual Property Law
Live stream participation is eligible for Substantive and/or Professionalism/Ethics Hours where applicable.