Remote litigation during a pandemic poses challenges for the bar and the Court. This webinar will provide an update on the latest developments and strategies for success. The panelists will discuss:
• Shifts in Federal Court practice and procedures
• Impact of COVID-19 suspensions on NOC proceedings
• Technology tools to help you work with your teams and move your matters forward
• Tips and tricks for conducting discoveries/cross-examinations/motions/trials remotely
• What can counsel do to help the Courts?
• What will be the lasting impact on litigation after COVID-19?