Six New Applicants Receive Designation of Certified Canadian Trademark Administrator
IPIC wishes to extend its congratulations and recognition to the six applicants who successfully passed the Trademark Administrator Exam on December 10th, 2020. This 4-course online program and qualifying examination encompassed the Trademark Foundations and Lifecycle, Searching and Filing for a Trademark Application, Trademark Examination, Registration and Renewal, as well as Trademark Opposition, Section 45 and Infringement.
The applicants include:
- Alexa Bailey of Clancy P.C.
- Erin McEwen of Clancy P.C.
- Janna Ouellette of Clancy P.C.
- Kanieka Baugh of Craig Wilson and Company
- Safiya Dacres of Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- Victoria Fergusson of Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
The six applicants have now been awarded the designation of Certified Canadian Trademark Administrator. IPIC wishes them all of the very best in this next chapter of their careers in Canadian IP!