Our growing Montreal office is looking to add a Patent Agent to our Electrical & Mechanical Patent practice group. In this role, you will work closely with world-class leaders in IP helping our team create business value by managing, protecting and leveraging our clients’ IP assets. The right candidate will find many opportunities to learn and grow within our Firm.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s and/or PhD degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- A registered Canadian Patent Agent or in the process of becoming registered
- 3 years+ of experience in patent drafting and prosecution of patent applications in Canada and the United States
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities in both French and English
It would be an asset, but not essential, to have:
- Experience working in a law firm or Patent Agency
- Law degree
The successful candidate may be required to work from home until our offices have re-opened.