How will membership benefit me?
A professional association to keep you current in this fast moving area of law
- Stay apprised of developments in the IP field by accessing content in the members’ section of the website
- Opportunities to contribute to the fast-changing pace of IP laws by contributing to submissions to government
- Saving money on seminars, conferences and courses offered by the largest supplier of IP education in Canada
- Access to publications focussing on hot-button IP issues and the latest research
- the Canadian Intellectual Property Review (CIPR)
- the Bulletin
- Access to the “members only” section of ipic.ca
- Updates of IPIC’s lobbying efforts and reports to government
- Insights in the profession’s views on upcoming changes to the IP framework
- Comprehensive database where you can easily search and find articles published in the CIPR
- Committee portals, where you can exchange information and documents with your peers.
- Member directory
How can IPIC help me achieve my goals?
Support to get your career off the ground or move it to a higher level
- Training to prepare for the agent examinations
- Perfect your knowledge with advanced webinars and seminars
- Networking opportunities
- Leadership development and speaking opportunities
- Errors and Omissions insurance program
A voice that represents your interests
- IPIC’s—to influence the development of IP laws that benefit Canadians
- Yours—to contribute to one or more of the 35 committees that study every facet of IP practice, create professional development events or develop communication tools
For more information on IPIC’s activities, click here.